Pick up the new GOBI newsletter and find out the latest progress on all strands of the GOBI research portfolio, including:
- the fate of fauna at expired hydrothermal vents
- ways to promote governance for the conservation of oceanic areas beyond national jurisdiction
- impressive findings from seabird tracking data and their application to conservation
- progress on identifying and promoting Important Marine Mammal Areas around the world
- visualising the movement of migratory species and the places they connect through the Migratory Connectivity in the Ocean system
- a novel and unique way of mapping and describing the Indian Ocean and southwest Pacific Ocean
All this and much more from GOBI’s wider partnership.